Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ace Frehley Detroit Signing Moved To Hard Rock Cafe

Ace Frehley Detroit Signing Moved To Hard Rock Cafe
AceFrehley.com

Ace Frehley has issued the following update:

"Hey Detroit. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, we won't be able to hang out at Cobo Hall one last time next week. But, the good folks at the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Detroit have offered to host my Anomaly Autograph Session on Saturday, Sept 19th at 9pm. We moved it back an hour so all my friends at the Alice Cooper show that night can make their way to the Hard Rock for an aftershow signing party with me. Don't worry, I ain't going anywhere!!!! Hope to see all my friends from Detroit Rock City there. It's going to be a special night!!!! I also want to get everyone up to speed with my schedule next week:

Monday, September 14the: Grammy Museum Listening Party, at 8:00pm

Tuesday September 15th: KNAC.COM presents: Anomaly CD Signing at 7:00pm - Best
Buy - 1015 N. La Brea Ave - West Hollywood, CA 90038

Wednesday September 16th: Rockline Radio Show - Live at 8:30pm to 10pm PST

Thursday, Sept 17th: Taking a well-deserved day off!!!

Friday, Sept 18th:
- Noon-1pm Pacific Time, Guest DJ on 107.7 FM The BONE in San Francisco with Steven Seaweed
- 4:30pm Guest on The Razor & Mr. T Afternoon SportsTalk Show on KNBR 680 in San Francisco

Saturday, Sept 19th: Detroit Hard Rock Cafe 9pm

Anomaly is just a few days away. I'll see you all next week."